Founded by Amar Singh, Cyber Management Alliance is closing the divide in cyberspace by bringing together the best qualities of thought leadership and operational mastery of cyber security management. Our primary objectives are:
- Reduce organisational risk exposure to cyber threats by coordinating and harnessing the power of the alliance members, the right processes and the right technologies to provide our customers with the right solutions;
- Create a global network of trusted industry experts that provides a platform for collaboration, knowledge sharing and mentoring;
- Provide specialised operational and strategic training programs across the information risk and data protection domains;
- Become a long-term and reliable consultancy partner.
Our core values define what we stand for and how we do things, and help us to work together in the most effective and fulfilling way. They bring us closer as a global organisation. Our core values are:
- Honesty, Integrity and Credibility
- Relentless Innovation
- Global Alliances and Collaboration
At all levels, we act in a way that exemplifies what we expect of each other and our alliance members.
We Truly Believe in Alliances & Working Together
We bring out the best in each other and create strong and successful working relationships. We respect people for who they are and for their knowledge, skills and experience as individuals and team members.
We seek the facts and provide insight
By pursuing facts we strengthen our reputation as trusted and objective business and cyber risk advisers.
We Strongly Believe in Giving Back to the Community
We are committed to all communities worldwide and as act as responsible corporate citizens by working in those communities and protecting the environment. We are the founding organisation of Give01day.com – the not-for-profit organisation helping charities in cyber space.
We will alway strive to uphold the highest professional standards, provide sound advice and rigorously maintain our independence.
The Cyber Management Alliance was founded with the primary objective of providing elite, specialised training to business executives and senior management. The purpose of the Cyber Management Alliance is to achieve joint strategic goals of reducing organizational risk exposure to cyber threats and leverage the global cyber resource pool.
In April 2015, the Cyber Management Alliance was invited to deliver Cyber Fundamentals Training to the UK Government’s Chevening Scholarship fellows at the Defence Academy in Shrivenham. The successful candidates included senior executives from Tata Consultancy Services, academia, investigative bureaus and a former Indian Navy Commander.
The Cyber Management Alliance has also been invited to assist the Bank of England in building their cyber security capabilities by providing specific and targeted training.
Products & Services:
- Specialised consultancy including resource planning, security transformation, trusted advisory, Virtual CISO, security assessment services, elite and expert pentesting
- Building cyber incident response capabilities
- Maturing application security processes and workflows including optimising DevOps
- Flexible and tailored learning programmes that help those who want to transition to Cyber Security, Data Protection and Information Risk Management disciplines
- Specialised training programs for Business Executives and Senior Management as well as Corporate Security Awareness training
- Human lie detector training, employee threat assessments and other specialised requirements
- Social Engineering, Device Forensics, Social Media Assessments, Surveillance, Company Reconnaissance and Phishing Campaigns
- Cyber Security Assistant – world’s first CISO & DPO Subscription service.